Here are the facts!
1. Most soil is depleted of essential minerals and therefore the grains and vegetables grown on them are also lacking in vitamin and mineral content.
2. The processing and refining of food further depletes its nutritional value.
3. Essential oils are removed from food during processing to prolong shelf life.
4. It is a lie that animal fats, coconut oil and butter cause high cholesterol, heart disease and cancer.
5. It is also a lie that vegetable oils such as corn, soy, canola, and margarine prevent obesity, high cholesterol, heart disease and cancer.
6. Synthetic vitamins are not the same and do not work the same as those vitamin complexes found in real food.
7. White refined sugar and white refined carbohydrates are addictive and are big contributors to obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
8. The greatest common stress to the American body today is nutritional deficiencies caused by poisons that the food industry has fooled us into believing is actually food.
9. There is a practical way to take control of the diet for you and your family.
“The treatment of the body by substances foreign to its economy (drugs) can only be considered a possible stalemate; while the real burden malnutrition, goes on increasing its deleterious effects until the “crutches” are no longer able to avail.” –Dr. Royal Lee
~IF YOU ALWAYS DO
WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID,
YOU’LL ALWAYS GET
WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT~